Spring break is coming up and this year, I´m traveling to Portugal with a very good friend of mine (Who you´ll most likely get to know on here during my trip!).
Here´s a confession: I`m an overpacker.
Her parents and us two girls makes us a group of four. We´re sharing one big suitcase, which me and Christina get a half of, and each of us will take a carry-on suitcase into the plane. Do the math: I won´t have a lot of space. Truly, I don´t mind it too much. I´m just thankful and excited to go on this trip! If that means taking less clothes, fine by me!
I know that one of the two hotels we´re staying at will have a pool, so I´ll be packing two swimsuits. One bikini, and a one-piece which I love, but have never ever worn in the water before.
As soon as I got the final confirmation of me going on the trip, I checked the weather. (Hint: That was a lie. The second she mentioned Portugal to me I googled the weather situation there lol) Anyways, it´s supposed to be 20 degrees! And while I don´t have much hope for tanning at the beach, I prefer 20 over the 7 degrees we have here.
- I´m packing two pairs of jeans, one blue, the other my absolute favorite pair of Calvin Klein jeans that I would wear 24/7 if I could. (I know that I technically could, but I hate sleeping in jeans).
For “just in case”, I´m packing one pair of jean shorts.
- I looove flowy tops, so I´m bringin a few t-shirts and two blouses, one white (I guess it´s actually a “shirt”, since it´s from the men´s section) and the other my Marco Polo blouse.
- Shoes: this is such a difficult descision to make! I basically only wear sneakers anyways, so I´ll definitely be taking my Reeboks along with me. Weirdly enough I don´t own any sandals? But if I find cute ones there I think I´ll buy them 🙂 I´m also bringing one pair of heels for when we go out at night 🙂
- Bags: I´m bringing along a canvas tote, my carry-on suitcase, and a crossbody. I own one black and one blue one, and since I try to follow basic fashion rules, I´ll have to figure out which one to bring along. I´m sure me and Christina will share bags anyways haha!
- For jackets, I´m bringing my leather jacket, a sweat-jacket, and a cardigan. I have no idea how to dress for warmer weather anymore!
- Accessories: Scarves and hats are essential, but I want to be tourist-y and buy a snapback there. I´m feeling a cold creeping in (please make it go away!) so I´m bringin along a simple s´vintage scarf for extra warmth around my throat.
See you in Portugal cuties!